Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Food for Thought

So, among my many passions, one of the greatest is food. I thoroughly enjoy cooking and experimenting with cooking. Thus, this is a venue by which I hope to be able to share the experiences I've had regarding cooking and hopefully spread the joy and enjoyment of food to each of you readers out there. You'll notice that a lot of times I'll neglect to mention specific quantities for some of the recipes that I use, but I think that in those cases, it's a matter of discretion and preference. I also may tend to get a little verbose, but I enjoy writing in more of a conversational style, so that it's a fun read, since I want to share my experiences in the kitchen with you, more than just the food I make. I hope that you'll be able to grow in appreciation of cooking and the food art as well, and good eats to you.

No comments: